Short Hairstyles for Thin Hair
If you are an owner of thin fine hair, do not be upset. There are many hairstyles which can match you perfectly. As a rule, hairdressers can offer hairstyles about chin-length or a little bit longer. As fine hair lacks some volume, short hairstyles for thin hair are preferable. They attract people’s attention to your face but not your hair.
The Most Popular Hairstyles for Thin Hair are:
Pixie Cut. It is a very short cut that highlights the shape of your face. It drives attention to your face. It is most suitable for those who have got beautiful features and a slim cute face type. It has two styles:
To achieve a chaste look just sleek you hair using some styling gel. With a bright make-up it will match you perfectly.
To make the second style, dry your hair using some styling mousse to create this kind of just-out-of-bed look. You are so attractive!
Curly hair. Curls are very popular among other short hairstyles for thin hair. It is a perfect way to add some volume to your hair.
Bob still remains popular. It can be either straight or layered. Add some highlight to your hair. The only one piece of advice is to visit a salon in order not to damage your thin hair coloring it at home.
Layered hairstyles for fine thin hair. Use a flat iron to straighten the ends and to create a stylish look. This haircut shape demands regular trim, so be ready to visit your hairdresser rather often. As bangs remain up to the point, you may cut your fringe as well.
Some Tips to Support Your Thin Hair
- Never buy one bottle of shampoo for the whole family. Every hair type needs special care. So, using wrong solutions you can make the look of your hair even worse. Use special shampoos and conditioners for thin hair to add some volume.
- Stay away from the sun because it dries your hair. In summer use cosmetics with UV filters.
- At least sometimes give rest to your hair from styling with hairdryers, curling irons and hair straighteners, as they also damage your hair. If you cannot, use special solutions to protect your hair from heat and over-drying.
- Taking good care helps in restoring your hair, and there are lots of products which can strengthen it.
- And, of course, avoid stress and pay attention to the diet – healthy lifestyle and caring attitude will benefit your appearance.